2nd Annual Dakota Foundation Fundraiser
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
2nd Annual Dakota Foundation Fundraiser: A Night of Hope and Impact
Kelowna, November 3rd — The Dakota Foundation is thrilled to announce its eagerly awaited 2nd Annual Fundraiser, set to take place on November 3rd at OK Corral Cabaret in Kelowna. Building upon the success of the inaugural event, this year’s fundraiser promises to be an unforgettable evening dedicated to making a positive impact on our community and raise needed funds for the Dakota foundation.
- Date: November 3rd, 2023
- Time: Doors open at 9pm
- Location: OK Corral Cabaret
- Theme: “A Night of Hope and Impact”
About the Dakota Foundation:
Dakota Foundation is a charitable organization founded for the purpose of:
- Helping people become aware of the challenges of being Bi-Polar,
- Providing valuable information to those directly and indirectly impacted by the disorder,
- Channeling funds to effective organisations already treating bi-polar disorder
The 2nd Annual Dakota Foundation Fundraiser is set to be a remarkable evening filled with entertainment, inspiration, and opportunities to give back. Highlights of the event include:
- Live Entertainment: Enjoy live music and other entertainment throughout the evening.
- Silent Auction: Bid on a wide range of exciting items donated by local businesses and supporters.
- Networking: Connect with like-minded individuals, community leaders, and fellow supporters who share a passion for making a difference.
Tickets for the 2nd Annual Dakota Foundation Fundraiser will be available at the door.
Supporting a Worthy Cause:
Proceeds from the fundraiser will directly benefit the Dakota Foundation’s programs and initiatives aimed at improving the lives of those in need within our community. By attending this event, you are contributing to a brighter future for countless individuals and families.
If you or your organization are interested in sponsoring or contributing to the 2nd Annual Dakota Foundation Fundraiser, please contact Ken Millen at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Dakota Foundation looks forward to welcoming our community to this inspiring event. Together, we can continue to make a difference in the lives of those who need it most.
For media inquiries or further information, please contact:
Ken Millen, Director
Dakota Foundation for BiPolar Awareness
1989 Harvey Avenue
Kelowna, BC V1Y 6G5
Office: (250) 859-9723
Reduce Stigma • Detect early • Engage Support • Holistic Treatment
“Turning Pain into Purpose”